Diamond Infotech has a dedicated team who works on enterprise-grade data migration projects. The team takes special attention in studying dependencies on any other associated data and the takes into account several factors like – retention requirement, retrieval methods, and requirement designing process to maintain the integrity, security, and accessibility of stored data. Finally, a full cutover is executed as per plan, where the old data is removed from the stale site.
Why migrate your data?
- Mergers & Acquisitions often necessitating the archiving applications and associated data.
- Flexible and less expensive technologies available now can provide better and efficient way to archive/migrate data than storing them in WORM devices or tapes.
- Some legacy systems become obsolete but we need to retain old data.
- Enterprise Class Cloud-based storage offers scalability, data redundancy and disaster recovery offers better support and as well as quick retrieval from any location globally,
- Adopting New Cutting Edge Software
- Moving to the Cloud